Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thing #3

Well, I decided to create the blog. I can see the value of blogs in educational settings, but there are very few blogs I really like. So I keep thinking, "Wow, I'm sure glad I retired before I had to learn to do all this stuff." Then I decided to do it. Well, I was in the middle of creating the blog when the electricity went out in our house. I had done enough that my blog was saved, but when I got back on the site I was really confused about where I was in the process and what I needed to do. I think this may be a sign that I'm not supposed to do this. Now I'm going to see about creating the avatar and registering the blog at Library2Play. Then I really have to quit!

2 comments:

VWB said...

I am glad you decided to join and play...I think thru this set of activities you will get lots of opportunities to see some good blog examples...take a look at the Players listed and take a look at the blogs included on the various blog rolls.

LauraAnn said...

I like your comment about "having to quit." I, too, can get swept away in the depths of cyberspace...
I allow myself about an hour and a half in the wee hours of the morning to get my blogging done!